We are looking for a candidate with experience with CAD along with a mechanical aptitude !!!
You will work as part of a team and be responsible for the following:
- Compile detailed production ready manufacturing drawings and component lists as required by the needs of the engineering schedule in a timely manner and to a high quality standard.
- Compile site layout drawings and site assembly instructions as required by the needs of the projects ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Liaise with production to provide the required information to assist in the manufacture of product.
- Continuously seek to improve the design processes to ensure efficiency and flexibility.
- Ensure that the processes within your control adhere to relevant standards, Health and Safety requirements.
- Personal training and development to ensure personal and business success.
To be considered you should have the following skill set:
- An active and considered approach to problem solving.
- A strong education background (ideally Degree level or equivalent) with mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity/able to interpret manufacturing drawings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- Information Technology Skills (Excel, Word). Experienced user of Autocad 2014.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines without errors.
- Proven team player who is willing to contribute effectively
We are looking to interview and appoint asap so if you would like to be considered please send us a copy of your CV.