To manage all aspects of the neighbourhood caretaking service for defined patch under the supervision of the Team Leader and in line with the service specification.
You will be expected to provide the highest quality customer services incorporating best standards and practice and to work to continually improve standards.
The Neighbourhood Caretaker will be responsible for providing a flexible, responsive service to customers , contributing towards an effective management of our neighbourhoods, estates and sheltered schemes as well as being the eyes and ears on site.
- Cleaning and refuse management of sites
- Organise collection and disposal of large items of refuse including for example items of furniture.
- Managing the compliance requirements within the role including maintaining the fire alarms,
- Manage supplies of and equipment for your role
- Arrange the supply and delivery of refuse bins as required
- Keep the area clean and tidy through litter picking, ground maintenance and customer liaison
- Undertake additional organisational support where required in line with the service specification and the service level agreement
- Undertake compliance tasks as detailed in the service specification to include fire testing and flushing where required
- Ensure contractors/surveyors are met on site
- Contribute to and play an active part in the overall work of neighbourhood services.
This role is to cover the Wiltshire are, Trowbridge, Warminster etc. You will need to have you own transport and millage will be paid at 45p per mile.
This is a 6 month contract starting asap