plum appointments are currently recruiting for a large company based in Bath. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, customer focussed individuals to join our team as a Divisional Scheduler on a temporary basis.
As a Divisional Scheduler you will be responsible for:
* Providing a One Stop Scheduling service to Operations
* Delivering a consistent excellent customer service
* The delivery of an effective scheduling and maximising field productivity
* Raising reactive work to correct priorities and to asset level
* Effectively planning planned work ensuring all SLA's are achieved
* Planning and organizing all tasks to obtain the best work and travel efficiency by reducing overtime, mileage and fuel costs.
* Liaising with operational staff to ensure targets are achieved
* Providing an excellent Divisional service, bringing together multi disciplines when required with ease and efficiency
You will need to efficiently assess any situation and make a clear, decisive judgment on the solution giving clear direction to all parties on progress and outcome.
You will need to be able to drive due to the location of the company. If you would like to be considered please forward on your CV or call the office on 01225 710972 and ask for Drew