We are currently looking for a new factory and fabrication maintenance engineer to welcome into this ever growing business. The new maintenance engineer needs to be organised and happy to get stuck in on a daily basis.
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults. (General maintenance to include the repair of factory equipment and factory fabrication).
- Diagnosing and responding to breakdown problems.
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Ordering specialist components, fixtures and fittings.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Legislation.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns. (On call work will be required).
- Monitoring maintenance costs
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs