plum appointments are currently working with a client on the outskirts of Trowbridge. We are looking for an experienced and friendly Waiter/Waitress to join a busy team.
You will need to:
- Work on required shifts as directed by the restaurants management team.
- Work with your colleagues to ensure that food and drinks are delivered in a timely manner of the highest quality.
- Greet and get to know our guests in a warm and friendly way.
- Handle cash of bills and tips on shift.
- Learn the food and drinks menu, enabling you to explain them.
- Attend training sessions as directed by management team.
- Have a can-do attitude to put guests at the heart of everything you do.
Previous experience at 3 star and AA Rosette establishments would be preferable however, training and development will be given.