We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our clients successful branded cosmetics business.
To manage our branded cosmetics business relationship with a number of key national /grocery accounts. Developing sound account plans and working collaboratively with the retailer to maximize all opportunities to drive volume & value sales, profit and brand awareness.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales budgets, turnover & profit.
- Negotiate and manage annual joint business plan with the customer – sales & investment
- Implement the brands NPD plan and potentialise all new launches with appropriate marketing support
- Work collaboratively with our Trade Marketing team to manage ranging & stand productivity. Responsible for managing discontinued stock/ returns plan & returns budget.
- Create and implement an effective promotional plan and manage promotional spend within agreed budgets. Complete post promotional evaluation to understand effectiveness of activity.
- Evaluate EPOS & market data to gain insight which shapes account plans
- Work closely with the demand planner and retailer supply team to create accurate forecasts by sku and formalize process for continuous review.
- Build & maintain strong relationships across multiple functions within the retailer. Create a good network of contacts across Buying, Supply, Marketing etc.
- Interface between the customer & wider teams, provide meeting notes and share information regarding the customer’s strategy, performance etc. Proactively encourage multi level relationships
- Understand your market, be aware of wider market & competitor activity through regular comp shopping and store visits
- Work closely with account base to seek new opportunities and drive sales
- Ensure account operates profitably
As a candidate we are looking for the following:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the Health & Beauty industry
- Cosmetic experience desirable
- Currently handling 1 or more of the top 5 industry accounts
- A NAM who can demonstrate progression in their current portfolio and a desire to achieve similar results at the next level.