We are looking for an Ops Administrator to join our well established clients based in Chippenham.
Processing customer requests for both internal and external repairs.
Producing internal and external reports as and when required.
Raising and issuing repair quotes.
Chasing overdue repair quotes.
Processing quote acceptances.
Liaising with the Customer Support Centre to ensure accurate and timely transfer of information
Raising jobs and ensuring the Repair Tracking System job status is accurate, with relevant updates / information captured.
Liaising with third party service providers from RMA raising, job chasing, raising Purchase Orders and arranging/organising shipments.
Prioritise tasks to ensure duties are carried out on time and within customer SLA.
Provide telephone support if / when required
Monitor quality and health and safety within processes.
As a candidate you should have the following:
· Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Ability to prioritise and work methodically under pressure
· Excellent attention to detail
· Computer Literate– Microsoft Windows packages (Word, Excel etc)