We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to help build our Skilled and Technical Division.
plum appointments is the commercial division of Partners Employment and due to recent expansion we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with previous sales experience and a proven track record of business to business sales.
The ideal candidate will be confident, friendly, honest, competitive but can also work well as part of a team and ideally have a recruitment background.
You will need to be hard working and dedicated to getting the job done, willing to take out of hours calls and work outside of the standard office day on occasions. You will be a team player and willing to help out other consultants in order to maintain business levels across the company
You will be working closely with the plum appointments team to build this exciting area of our business.
You would be responsible for:
- Developing and growing the commercial perm desk
- Assisting with temporary placements and bookings when necessary
- Meeting targets and KPI’s set in line with our growth strategy
- Making proactive sales visits and calls
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Advertising vacancies using job board and social media
- Keeping up to date database of clients and candidates
- Responding to all enquiries within our specified timeframes
- Maintaining a pipeline of potential clients
- Regular sales and client visits
- Attending sales and marketing meetings
- Producing and updating monthly sales plan and activity reports
- Working in line with company policies, procedures and work instructions
- Ensuring compliance of employment law and legislation
You will have experience of working in a busy sales environment and have a proven track record of B2B sales. You will be sales focused and dedicated to providing the highest quality service to your internal and external customers including candidates and clients.
Skills and qualities required:
- You will be driven, hard-working and have a passion for sales.
- You will be focussed and proactive
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to provide cover if needed
- Hold a full driving license
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 with one hour lunch break daily.
- The position comes with an attractive basic salary plus commission.
- Opportunity to grow the company
- Mobile phone
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service to 33 days
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply for role please send your written application along with your current CV to Lynda@partnersemployment .co.uk