We are working with a fast growing company in Melksham who are looking to add a transport administrator to the team on a temporary to permanent basis with an immediate start.
You will be responsible for managing all administration in relation to the transport department with duties to include;
- Monitoring orders through the system and ensuring all orders are managed effectively.
- Preparing and routing of orders on to driver runs.
- Answer all driver and customer queries both promptly and effectively.
- Effectively handover to night staff ensuring they are aware of any potential discrepancies or issues.
- Reporting any issues, queries or discrepancies to the transport manager.
Ideally you will have previous experience within a transport / logistic administration role although strong administration skills along with the ability to multi task and think on your feet is a must.
You will also have exceptional IT skills, be customer focused and organised and have a willingness to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you can really make your mark within a supportive team and be apart of the companies growth plan.
This is a temporary to permanent role with an immediate start for the right person so don't miss out and apply today!