We are looking for an experience warehouse person to work for our well established company based here in Chippenham.
• Undertake the checking and receipt of all incoming goods, identifying errors or damaged items/packaging, communicating with internal personnel and suppliers as necessary.
• Ensure the timely and accurate booking in of goods received under Purchase Orders placed with suppliers, using the computerised systems.
• Ensure the timely and accurate booking in of faulty goods received from customers, using the computerised Repair systems
• Ensure all booked in goods are correctly identified and moved in a timely manner to the correct team within the operational area, moving them by hand, wheeled trolley or forklift truck.
• Respond to queries and requirements raised by internal personnel regarding incoming good
• Pick line items on sales orders as per Company processes, making the goods available for packing and dispatch.
• Pack goods sold and repaired hardware ready for shipment, mark and attach correct documentation
• Ship items off internal computerised systems and Repair Tracking systems, recording all details as per Company processes and communicating the details as required.
• Book the collection of goods from Chippenham and off-site locations using approved courier systems, ensuring delivery/collection addresses are correct.
Hours are Monday to Friday 08.30 am to 5.00 pm with half an hour lunchtime. (40 hours per week)
We are looking for someone to start asap so please send us a copy of your CV today for consideration